Skip to Content

Board of Governors Assistance for Solving Problems

Students are encouraged to resolve university concerns by contacting the campus office responsible for the area relevant to the complaint. If dissatisfied with the response, the student may contact the relevant area supervisor, director, department chair, or dean for resolution.

Students may also submit a complaint form to the Office of the Board of Governors if the university is not complying with state law: Student Complaint Form